05 April 2009

Introductions!!

Yes! I've broken down and finally created a blog here on blogspot (which also means I've finally broken down and created a gmail acct).

Reasons for starting this new blog are as follows:
1 - I'm detesting myspace and facebook more and more everyday but would like to have a way to keep people informed especially with all the changes coming up...

2 - hmm...there really is no #2.


So welcome to my blog, aptly titled Great Books have Great Chapters because our lives are like sagas, one book following the next, but if the first chapter doesn't reel you in, you won't bother reading the rest. Every new adventure or great change marks a new chapter and sometimes even a new book and yours truly is about to begin both.


In May I will finally receive my undergraduate degree, after years of one class semesters and working full time, I finally made a decision to go back in Fall of 2007 and have been hitting the books hard ever since. Who knew that I would be on a path to continue my education but as fate would have it, I am! In August I will begin coursework on my Master's in San Antonio! I am excited for the change and eagerly awaiting the day that my life takes on new meaning.
I'll be adding blogs as often as I can and will occassionally include a random photo or two. In the meantime, I should probably do work I'm supposed to be doing rather than creating this blog ;)

Until next time,
Courtney Chivon

No comments: