06 May 2010

Chapter 15: ...and I feel fine...

Video Blog #2!!! You should be warned that I move my head and hands a lot in this one and I've been up for days so I'm probably a little crazy! 


The title of this chapter has been lifted from a comment left on my FB from a dear, dear friend of mine in response to my sharing of R.E.M. -- It's the End of the World. It is the end of something...a semester...and I've slowly gone insane! It took forever to get thing working with it so I just finished it...my revisions were actually done before 9! I can't believe it either. I am about to go to bed...as soon as this thing is ready for publishing. 


Hopefully this video helps to keep people up to date just a bit and hold you over until the next 'traditional' blog. As soon as revisions are done, I'm going to bed for a few days ... Enjoy!


...and I feel fine... [video]





Until Next Time,
Courtney Chivon

No comments: