19 October 2014

Chapter 48: Starting a New Series

Hey, Hi, Hello!

I have spent quite a bit of time processing my personal/romantic life and I have decided that the most constructive way to deal with all of that is through a creative outlet. It's been a while since I've created a vlog series, the last time being SOGS (Stressed Out Grad Student). I needed it then and I feel like I need it again so...

I started working this morning and have recorded the first in the series (Discover Dating). I plan to get a few episodes filmed and edited before I begin uploading them to YouTube. I feel good about this. I think it's going to be fun and possibly therapeutic. I hope you'll watch, follow, subscribe, share, and enjoy.

I've also created a new twitter account, specific to this blog: @c_chivon, so follow me there and send me your questions, feedback, and/or suggestions for future content. I'm looking forward to this new endeavor - join me, won't you?

Until Next Time,
Courtney Chivon

No comments: