04 December 2010

Chapter 20: Unedited and Uncut

So for those of you who regularly follow, you may have noticed a change. Unedited and Uncut: My Life in Draft is a sentiment to both my writing (style) and the iterative (I don't think this is a word, but I'm a linguist and it follows rules, so...) way my life tends to play out. Not that I'm looking for a final version, I think that would mean that I'm dead...not my wish. Anyway, it seemed that this new title was much more a propos for the work that gets dumped into this virtual residency, for there is nothing Great about the chapters of this book...but there is a constant flux that I certainly hope never changes. With that, I leave you with Vlog #4 which I just noticed bears striking resemblance to Chapter 19...apparently, I forgot that I've been feeling this way for a while or maybe it's still and not forgot, or maybe it's...always and in waves....


Until Next Time,
Courtney Chivon


Compounding Thoughts [video]

No comments: